Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torquay away

4 posters

Go down

Torquay away Empty Torquay away

Post by kermit Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:18 pm

I see that Torquay are offering a £2 discount for tickets bought in advance........ unfortunately only for home fans. Away fans pay full price.
That's nice isn't it.
Bizarrely, it states that "online booking for this event will end on 04 Nov 2023 at 15:30", so if you turn up late you can still order a ticket!
It looks like they are opening the away standing terrace behind the goal as well as 1 section of the seated Bristow Stand, so at least we have a choice.
kermit
kermit

Back to top Go down

Torquay away Empty Re: Torquay away

Post by comrade powell Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:40 pm

kermit wrote:I see that Torquay are offering a £2 discount for tickets bought in advance........ unfortunately only for home fans. Away fans pay full price.
That's nice isn't it.

Although nothing about that club would surprise me, I think the discount applies to us as well. Click on the 'Change to away' option and you'll see tickets quoted at £2 less than the matchday price.

And they'll probably be very grateful to see us...

https://torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17428  

Very Happy
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by daven Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:18 pm

I see on there forum that JARVIS is out till Christmas, also the fans are not very happy with the club and they have a BOYCOTT BATH section going on.

daven

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBradley Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:05 pm

comrade powell wrote:
And they'll probably be very grateful to see us...

https://torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17428  

Very Happy

That's an interesting thread (for all the wrong reasons Laughing )

A bit ambitious of them to expect we'll bring 500 down on Saturday. Though likewise a bit out-of-date of the poster who said we struggle to get 1,000 to home games. We struggle to NOT get 1,000 at games these days to be honest. We've not had a below 1,000 attendnace yet this season - including mid-week games - and our current league average is 1,351. Shocked

SteveBradley

Beau Nash likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down