Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeovil Town at Home

+2
LB
A36
6 posters

Go down

Yeovil Town at Home Empty Yeovil Town at Home

Post by A36 Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:08 pm

I see that tickets for the home game against Yeovil Town are now on sale:
Bath City Website wrote:Tickets are now on sale for one of the most eagerly awaited fixtures of the season when Yeovil Town visit Twerton Park on 14th October.  This match will be segregated with 2400 tickets for Bath City fans and a total of 1,100 tickets at the Bristol End of the Stadium for Yeovil Town supporters.
We are encouraging everyone to buy their tickets in advance online by visiting https://bathcityfc.ktckts.com/.  For any fans unable to purchase tickets online, please call the club on 01225 423087 between 9am and 12pm on weekdays. The usual £1 discount will apply for tickets purchased up to 23.45 on 13th October.  
Please book the appropriate home or away ticket based on your support.  Fans of either club who attempt/or gain access to the opposition end will be removed without refund.  
Bath City season ticket holders will be allowed access to the home area of the ground as usual without pre booking.
Should the fixture be moved, tickets will be valid for the rearranged date or refunds given if you are unable to attend.
This seems rather unhelpful, given that the match will almost certainly be played on a Tuesday night (as yet unspecified) later in the season.  Even if City were to lose to Weymouth, it would seem fairly improbable (although we can always hope) that Didcot will get a result away to Yeovil.  So, this is just making things all the more awkward for City fans, particularly those for whom Twerton Park would be a bit of a trek on a Tuesday night (Bath can be an awkward place to get home from late on a midweek evening), and, would then, presumably have to wait for a new date before they could get their refund (I guess it will also be a pain for Yeovil fans too).
Might have been considerably better to put tickets on sale once a date for the fixture is known!

A36

Back to top Go down

Yeovil Town at Home Empty Re: Yeovil Town at Home

Post by LB Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:18 pm

I am sure that the club would have been criticised if it hadn't planned in advance!

LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:28 pm

LB wrote:I am sure that the club would have been criticised if it hadn't planned in advance!

Would also be one for Weymouth to pin up on the changing room wall next week

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Dave wrote:
LB wrote:I am sure that the club would have been criticised if it hadn't planned in advance!

Would also be one for Weymouth to pin up on the changing room wall next week

That we think we will lose?

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:33 pm

Such ticketing arrangements, segregations, space offered to away fans etc are simply preparing us for life in the NL next year! Can't wait for ko times to be changed for tv. Very Happy

I should have thought the main concern would be that Yeovil fans are being offered such a large proportion of the ground's capacity. I assume it's because of the police insisting on segregation and the ground's layout and turnstiles - the problem is that keeping fans apart seems to encourage the sort of nonsense we had for Torquay's visit a few seasons ago.

comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-steve Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:14 am

No segregation - no spacing problems - no incentive for trouble between fans.
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

comrade powell and Midsomer-chris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down