Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billericay 1 v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time

3 posters

Go down

Billericay 1  v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time Empty Billericay 1 v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time

Post by Luton Roman Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Edwards, Brunt and Bower start again.  Smith, Stearn and Watkins on full bench.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Billericay 1  v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time Empty Re: Billericay 1 v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time

Post by LB Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Sounds as if we could have nicked it at the end, but a good point nonetheless.

At the start of the season I very optimistically thought that we might be able to get 19 points from these first 10 games, but in the context of how close the league is with 5 points covering 2nd to 11th I don't think 15 is too bad.

Hopefully we can get 3 points against Eastbourne next week before that long F A Cup run we are due starts.

LB

Back to top Go down

Billericay 1  v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time Empty Re: Billericay 1 v City 1 (Brunt 39m pen) full time

Post by stillmanjunior Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:37 pm

LB wrote:Sounds as if we could have nicked it at the end, but a good point nonetheless.

At the start of the season I very optimistically thought that we might be able to get 19 points from these first 10 games, but in the context of how close the league is with 5 points covering 2nd to 11th I don't think 15 is too bad.

Hopefully we can get 3 points against Eastbourne next week before that long F A Cup run we are due starts.

Could have had at least five in that insane stoppage time. Everything went on - spaceship landed on the pitch and so on. Made cracking radio. If only it didn’t randomly cut out.

Surprised at how poor Billericay were second half with the players at their disposal. Our ridiculously young squad played well.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down