Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General manager

+19
Manchester Romans
stillmanjunior
comrade powell
yuffie
OliverH
SteveBradley
davebart
Ashley
pete mac
Beau Nash
Colin Voutt
cbtroman
Peter Newman
BenE
Major Icewater
Marc Monitor
Steve Whites Missus
Roman Mike
daz
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

General manager  - Page 4 Empty Re: General manager

Post by BenE Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:43 pm

What I'm thinking is that Marc has a worrying amount of time on his hands. Teachers always say they don't get the holidays everyone believes. He's proving that assertion wrong. Very Happy
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

General manager  - Page 4 Empty Re: General manager

Post by Marc Monitor Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Teachers never say that. They say that the holidays don't necessarily make up for the time that we put in term-time. Anyway I am a supply teacher so no - well, very little - work to do in the holidays planning etc. I have to say I am a bit bored but always happy to talk about football. I have also been waiting for fridge deliveries and electricians.

Twerton Parker, the truth about why people come and keep coming to football matches is possibly somewhere between both of our perceptions. What I think is true is that, firstly, it is a bit difficult to predict what will bring them in and, secondly, guaranteeing entertaining successful football is very very difficult (and, in my opinion, far more expensive than £35k).

I tell you what, though, it is nice to have a reasonable discussion about it.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4