Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decoration of the interior

4 posters

Go down

Decoration of the interior Empty Decoration of the interior

Post by Jon_BOA Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 am

Not sure if this should be its own section, or continued within the naming of the bar, but move this post if you feel it should be moved...

Following on from a post by Comrade Powell about how Chelmsford make the most of their history etc., perhaps along a corridor we could have a Bath City timeline from 1889 (I know there's some debate on this, but given we had a 125 shirt, lets just call it 1889!) to the opening of the new stand, with Southern League wins, good cup runs, first starts of legendary players etc., something that people can look at and quickly learn some of the history.

On a similar note, maybe the 3 (might be 4 by the time the redeveloped ground appears) badges should be picked out somewhere on various surfaces, particularly as the coat of arms one breaks up the mono-chrome colour scheme we tend to fall into when designing things for City.

Jon_BOA

Back to top Go down

Decoration of the interior Empty Re: Decoration of the interior

Post by Notters Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:33 pm

I love the idea of the timeline. I can't help but admire timelines when I see them.

Notters

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Yea I like this idea.

But let’s not mention the 125 shirt ever again. It’s one of few things I’ll criticise the club about - I thought they got that massively wrong. The badge idea was great, the kit itself was not.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by tovid Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Yes I like this idea. It had occurred to me that the concourse might be a bit soulless and this would make the journey along it meaningful.
tovid
tovid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum