Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch

3 posters

Go down

plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch Empty plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch

Post by comrade powell Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:46 pm

I know it's a sacred cash cow which the counties have now become dependent on, but shouldn't a form of cricket which now dominates (and ruins) our domestic season be producing players who can defeat a team like the dutch?
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch Empty Re: plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch

Post by Peteboa Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

I actually like 20 over cricket a lot, just can't stand the hideous music, fireworks and hype.

We played quite well against SA and SRI i thought, a bit unlucky against NZ and I guess threw the towel in before the NED match?
Peteboa
Peteboa

Back to top Go down

plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch Empty Re: plucky performance from our boys against the Dutch

Post by comrade powell Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

yes, but everyone will have forgotten about it by the end of the month. that's the trouble with these endless one day compos. the real stuff started today - at least it should have, but middx were skittled at hove...  Mad
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peteboa Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Yes, nothing gets the juices flowing like the start of the new cricket season. Hope to make a few trips to Taunton in the coming months. Accompanied SMJ to his first cricket match last year at Bristol laden with cider, pork pies, cheese, crusty bread, and hummus if I remember rightly. Ahhh... the joys watching cricket.

Oh, and chutney...must remember the chutney
Peteboa
Peteboa

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 am

junior went to cricket?!!  Shocked 

yes, will catch up with you some day at taunton, although we may be told to stop arguing about football by some of the sleeping members!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Does Basil not like being woken up by football talk out of season?

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down