Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece

5 posters

Go down

Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece Empty Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece

Post by 2weirdtown Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:32 pm

Another classic.
Howells apparently bemoaning the lack of a contract then a few paragraphs later saying he's never had one since he's been at the club.
Or is this just another Chronicle sub 11+ plus piece of so called journalism where the writer cannot put together cohesive English.
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece Empty Re: Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece

Post by Beau Nash Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:48 pm

What is the situation with the current Board and the Bid Team in allowing Team Management to do the essential job of building a squad for next season?  I know a squad budget has been set but Adie and Lee seemed to say they cannot continue preparations under the present situation of an impasse.

Are the Board or Bid Team considering a change to Team Management or other back room personnel?  This needs to be decided pdq or we may lose players we want to keep.
Crying or Very sad
Beau Nash
Beau Nash

Back to top Go down

Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece Empty Re: Howells and Britton Chronicle Piece

Post by BenE Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:08 pm

As far as I know there is no impasse. The club will just carry on as before if the bid does not raise sufficient money.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:10 pm

and the management duo will continue under their present arrangements until there is a change. and probably after that too.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Sounds like they're just after assurances of their own future, which is fair enough

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:03 pm

It sounds like a non-story to me.  However, I would like to put myself forward for the position based upon the following criteria:

1. the squad is that small it practically picks itself
  2. the advice shouted from the bench at the Staines game went along the lines of:

• Pratty, c'mon
    • Raise the tempo

I feel I can add a smattering of technical nous to the current management structure by knowing the dark art of shouting:

• c'mon lads we need to score more goals than them
  • Jase, Jase, keep the ball out of the net

Next season I expect the crowd to be singing 'Steve Whites Missus black and white army'

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down