Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rovers city video

+3
SASCHA
comrade powell
miker
7 posters

Go down

Rovers city video Empty Rovers city video

Post by miker Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 pm

If you go on to You Tube and search Bristol Rovers vs Bath City you will find a (rather shaky) video filmed by a Rovers fan along with lots of insightful commentary ( over 18's only as the language is quite ripe at times !! )

miker

Back to top Go down

Rovers city video Empty Re: Rovers city video

Post by comrade powell Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Hilarious - should be a big hit with Bristol City fans! But he certainly comes over as very passionate and I hope he's smiling come the end of the season.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Rovers city video Empty rovers city video

Post by SASCHA Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:54 pm

I decided long ago that I would have to limit my time and money as far as this club are concerned.
Also that I would not be posting on the forum, nothing personal Martin, I just need to control myself.

But that video had me in stitches.

While I'm here-- Britton's Chronicle remark that we ought to be taking 700-800 to Rovers- if not you really have to question the enthusiasm of the people in Bath for their football club. What planet is that man on and does he not realise the enthusiasm of which he talking is being drained away by the attitude of the board and the puppets that are attempting to manage it.

Well done to the team and all you devoted supporters on a great victory. (especially Walshy)

But the biggest thank you goes to the Rovers guy for his You Tube video.

SASCHA

Back to top Go down

Post by miker Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:56 pm

He's obviously a very passionate supporter who wears his heart on his sleeve. Fair play to him for putting the video up for the whole world to see and for giving City due credit.

miker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Hitler Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:42 pm

SASCHA wrote:While I'm here--  Britton's Chronicle remark that we ought to be taking 700-800 to Rovers- if not you really have to question the enthusiasm of the people in  Bath for their football club. What planet is that man on and does he not realise the enthusiasm of which he talking is being drained away by the attitude of the board and the puppets that are attempting to manage it.
Attending the game for me was always a bit difficult, but I was determined to go...until I read Britton's comments. At which point I didn't bother.
Eddie Hitler
Eddie Hitler

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Fair play to the Rovers fan for compliments on City and their fans for clapping our boys off. While im here well done to team, management and fans for making it a great day.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Bear Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Went to the game for the first time in ages and enjoyed a decent performance from City and a great win. I wonder if the board have ever stopped to analyse why so many supporters have got out of the habit of attending and why? I wonder how many individuals in total have watched City over the last decade and why they have drifted away? We'd have taken 2000 to this game if so many hadn't been alienated by an out of touch board who have consistently failed dismally to respond to the views of their fan base/customers/supporters' groups. We had the golden opportunity in the Conference Premier to build a solid fan base and missed that (possibly once in a generation) opportunity.

Lord Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by City Awayday Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Video classic.

City Awayday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down