Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PATRICIA LUTON

3 posters

Go down

PATRICIA LUTON Empty PATRICIA LUTON

Post by SASCHA Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:05 pm

Yes, I realise that this may not be the correct section to post this

Many of you will remember our mother PATRICIA (LUTON) . Be it from the terraces or indeed from the away coach travel.
Mother passed away a week ago at her nursing home of some eight and a half years, aged 93.
You know she never really did get over that walk to the pub in Halesowen all those years ago Martin.

SASCHA

Back to top Go down

PATRICIA LUTON Empty Re: PATRICIA LUTON

Post by comrade powell Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:02 pm

So sorry to hear this sad news, Sascha. Although it must be well over ten years since your mum travelled on the coach I remember her well as a very loyal supporter who, along with her sons, rarely missed a trip. Such fond memories of those journeys to distant grounds, always sat in the same formation on the back seats with the rest of the coach rolling their eyes as that blinking soup flask of yours was opened!
My commiserations to you and Nigel.

RIP Patricia
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by kermit Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:21 pm

Very sad news. I always enjoyed a little chat with your mum at home and away games.
Thinking of all the Luton's at this difficult time.
Halesowen away....I think I was on my 3rd pint in the Waggon and Horses by the time the 'scenic route group' had turned up.
Nice church so I'm told!
kermit
kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down