Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City v. Wealdstone

+11
Colin Voutt
westonpundit
LB
stillmanjunior
nedved
Corstonian
Peteboa
Freeview Joe
2weirdtown
pete mac
Luton Roman
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City v. Wealdstone - Page 2 Empty Re: City v. Wealdstone

Post by comrade powell Mon May 06, 2019 12:50 pm

But I'm afraid you're wrong about Poku - it was Grant who committed the foul on Stearn in front of the stand...

Frankie Artus was cautioned for a heavy tackle in midfield before Freddie Grant, having already floored Stearn with an over-zealous aerial challenge, was shown a yellow card for unceremoniously scything down the same player on the stroke of half time. (KK)
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Sat May 25, 2019 11:21 am

Just like to say before I forget ……….
I brought a non league groundhopping friend from Dorset to the game. He absolutely loved the whole City experience starting from a pint in the Crown and Charlies. He especially commented on the great atmosphere generated by the support. Said it was much better than his recent visit to Weymouth's 'triumphant' final home game (attendance 2676) of the season.
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by the demon headmaster Sun May 26, 2019 10:07 am

A lot of the credit for this also goes to Wealdstone. They are a great bunch of fans and our games against them are always difficult. But there is also a renewed sense of mission at BCFC and this is reflected not just in the better attendances, but the engagement of those that attend.

the demon headmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Sun May 26, 2019 2:20 pm

I think that the fact that this season's match against Torquay brought 1343 more than when we played them in the FA Cup seasons ago - when they were arguably a much more attractive draw - speaks volumes about how the club is operating and seen nowadays.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2