Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programme Awards

+2
marquess of weston
stillmanjunior
6 posters

Go down

Programme Awards Empty Programme Awards

Post by stillmanjunior Wed May 14, 2014 11:11 am

We couldn't quite top Bas for his excellent achievement, but on http://thecatalogue.tripod.com/id48.html our programme has been voted 2nd best in the league behind Chelmsford, the club that have won it several years running. Dorchester came third, theirs usually does well. Didn't read a copy of it this season. I believe the overall results in non-league will be announced next week.

Thanks to everyone that has assisted with this. I'm sure it must have earned us a place in the Europa League.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Programme Awards Empty Re: Programme Awards

Post by marquess of weston Wed May 14, 2014 11:46 am

Well done Mark for doing such an excellent job. It is thoroughly appreciated by everyone at the club. I especially enjoyed your 48 page special for the Somerset Cup.

marquess of weston

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Wed May 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Yes,well done Mark, another thread contains very positive comments on the programme so I'm pleased that your hard work has been recognised.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Wed May 14, 2014 1:57 pm

You should feel very proud, Mark, continuing the brilliant work on the prog done by your dad. It must be a thankless task at times and take up a huge part of your spare time. This recognition and the appreciation of City supporters hopefully shows you that it's worth the effort. Well done!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveS Wed May 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Well done Mark. I can only speculate on the hours you must put in on this for every match day. One of those things that is easily taken for granted, I imagine the average supporter has little idea of the effort that must go in.

SteveS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Wed May 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Having regularly witnessed first hand the personal sacrifices Junior makes and the toil he puts himself through to get the programme done to deadline every other week, and the quality of the final product I'd say it fully deserves first place not second. Well done all involved

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down