Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leafelt drop for the Community day

+12
SteveS
comrade powell
Luton Roman
Peteboa
Jon_BOA
Paul1978
2weirdtown
pete mac
stillmanjunior
BenE
Beau Nash
Mark Tanner
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Leafelt drop for the Community day - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafelt drop for the Community day

Post by Mark Tanner Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:41 pm

It does but there was only two other people and me each night and one was a director, there were 4 more people doing on their own too. If Bath City can get their hands on the 10-20k leaflets needed to cover a decent area then we're going to need A LOT MORE helpers!

Pre season might hopefully see the next leaflets drop so I'll need everyone's help! It's a decent start though!
Mark Tanner
Mark Tanner

Back to top Go down

Leafelt drop for the Community day - Page 3 Empty Re: Leafelt drop for the Community day

Post by marquess of weston Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:56 pm

A big thank you to Mark and all those who helped distribute leaflets and posters. Big thanks to Palms for his design work. Many thanks to those who spread the word on social media and finally a huge thanks and round of applause to Bob Chester for his tireless work on this project

marquess of weston

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote from Sutton forum on Pay What You want Days:

Bath got 1374 a week after ours and they have also reduced admission prices for the rest of the season.

Have we?

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Reduced for tonight obviously and think there's an offer to get tickets for all three games at cheaper rate, but nothing else as far as I'm aware.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Saw the familiy ticket offer. Sally and I coming down on Saturday, is there a pool of children we can pick from to get the deal?? LOL

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3