Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.

5 posters

Go down

Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.  Empty Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.

Post by Marc Monitor Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Does anyone have any links to any of these to try and get some money, endorsements or offers of help for the Bid from these as they are all Bath lads or, in Bobby Zamora, ex-City? Either that or, as I don't do the Twitter, can anyone get in contact with them through that?
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.  Empty Re: Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.

Post by pete mac Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Adie Mings. I have pm'd you

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.  Empty Re: Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.

Post by Dodgycarpet Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 pm

ok not been on for a while - dont know if this helps - I dont know Scott Sinclair but I used to know his Dad quite well - tho lost touch. however a good friend from those same school days does know him (his Dad) so I will ask - but what am I asking? if he is interested? or if its ok to make contact (and if so how)? or to ask him to make contact? (may not have a choice of course). long shot mind....someone let me know before I make the call!

Dodgycarpet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:34 pm

I suppose the thing with Scott Sinclair is to get him to support the bid publicly. Financially, of course would be lovely as well but let's start off getting him on board.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Scott Sinclair, Ashley Barnes, Tyrone Mings and Bobby Zamora.  Empty No Response

Post by pete mac Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Did anyone get anywhere with this?

I texted Adie Mings but no response.

I tweeted Tyrone @officialTM_3 but no response

I tweeted Ashley Barnes @ash9b

and Bobby Zamora @Bobbyzamora25_

and @Scotty_Sinclair

All no response.

This needs someone who can make a contact

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Agree with Pete, this needs a direct contact approach rather than an all ports call can anyone contact anyone Bath related to help, hints of desperation which I'm sure is not the case. More likely support from Mings with a club history, than others who were Bath born (so what? yes I know we would expect them to be on side but not obligatory) and Zamora though a legend for his month here he may well tbh have forgotten all about it.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Thanks Gerry - its not desperation just a feeling that tweets and texts don't really do it.

I am sure there must be people who have some contact indirectly.

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:56 pm

I know not a footballer, but how about Jason Gardener? No I don't have any contact, but someone must have gone to his school. Seems a pretty decent guy and may have other contacts....

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Good call, SWM. I may have a link.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down