Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is..........

+7
Steve Whites Missus
Kelston Koppite
Roy D Hacksaw
kentish tim
comrade powell
yuffie
Luton Roman
11 posters

Go down

And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is.......... Empty And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is..........

Post by Luton Roman Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

???

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is.......... Empty Re: And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is..........

Post by yuffie Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:58 am

It should be officially announced this afternoon.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is.......... Empty Re: And the sponsor on City's shirts next season is..........

Post by comrade powell Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 am

I won't post a spoiler or describe the new kit which was unveiled, except to say I think it looks great.

Well done, as always, to Bob Chester for the tremendous amount of work he put into attracting entries to the draw (56) and ensuring the event went so smoothly. Also good to see City legend Paul Gover making the draw.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

Yes agreed, to get that number, more than last year I think, given the Bid running as well is brilliant.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:43 am

comrade powell wrote:I won't post a spoiler or describe the new kit which was unveiled, except to say I think it looks great.

Blimey it must be good if you like it!

(I've seen it and agree - though I hope the sponsor has a black box behind it)

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:45 pm

When does the afternoon end??

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by kentish tim Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:07 pm

yuffie wrote: (I've seen it and agree - though I hope the sponsor has a black box behind it)

Is it Malaysian Airlines?

kentish tim

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 pm

kentish tim wrote:
yuffie wrote: (I've seen it and agree - though I hope the sponsor has a black box behind it)

Is it Malaysian Airlines?

Very Happy

On the website now.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Luton Roman wrote:When does the afternoon end??

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:45 am

If Pinky likes the new kit, I fear that it's going to have a collar on it. Boo!

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:40 am

I'll give just one titbit. It contains a colour which I don't think has ever appeared on our home shirts. Get predicting!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelston Koppite Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:07 am

comrade powell wrote:I'll give just one titbit. It contains a colour which I don't think has ever appeared on our home shirts. Get predicting!

Please tell me that it is not green.
Kelston Koppite
Kelston Koppite

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:07 am

blue would make us black white and blue as per Bath Rugby.  I reckon tis yellow
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Whites Missus Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Cerise

Steve Whites Missus

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Keep them coming...
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Gold?

(I've been through the Errea catalogue, mind. I won't spoil the fun for others, but if it is one of the two options on their site, and it's the one with gold on it, it's an interesting little kit! And much nicer than the one with the collar on!)

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:55 pm

my lips are sealed...
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Icewater Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:14 pm

I suspect it is one of those posh names used on paint colour charts. Also there may be a link to our new sponsor so I think it might be described as axle grease pink.

Major Icewater

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:44 pm

comrade powell wrote:my lips are sealed...

Ooh, pinky, you're such a tease!  When will we know?
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 am

I think the club are hoping to unveil the new kit at the Bristol City match. So only a few days to wait!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Voutt Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 am

comrade powell wrote:I think the club are hoping to unveil the new kit at the Bristol City match. So only a few days to wait!

I do dislike the "one-upmanship" that is not infrequently displayed on our forum.

Colin Voutt

Back to top Go down

Post by OliverH Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:41 pm

I think that anyone who is enough of a Bath City tragic to attend the sponsors draw despite not being a potential sponsor is entitled to a little bit of one-upmanship. Laughing
OliverH
OliverH

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 pm

"one upmanship", Colin? No, forum banter - I do dislike it when people can't recognise it. I love you
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down