Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we finish in the middle?

3 posters

Go down

Can we finish in the middle? Empty Can we finish in the middle?

Post by striped67 Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:22 pm

If we win on Saturday and Eastbourne draw or lose, then we will end the season in 11th place. Traditionally this would be in the top half of the table, but due to the absence of Salisbury, this season it is dead in the middle, neither top half or bottom half. It must be a fairly uncommon occurrence and I'd bet we've never done it before. It probably sums up a rather up and down season!
striped67
striped67

Back to top Go down

Can we finish in the middle? Empty Re: Can we finish in the middle?

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Probably about right on reflection. Disastrous start, good unbeaten run in the middle, Trophy slightly dominating and the inevitable post-Trophy malaise.

I have said it before but I would love the same position next year but under community ownership.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Well in theory there is every chance given the difference in the opposition. We beat Staines at home in the middle of a purple patch but they have got 8 of their 24 points in the last month. They rarely get beaten by more than 1 goal.

I would hope we go at them from the start.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum