Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest video and social media content from Bath City

+8
Dave
striped67
Dusty Lynfield
2weirdtown
pete mac
Marc Monitor
BenE
Romans On Demand
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Latest video and social media content from Bath City Empty Latest video and social media content from Bath City

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:00 pm

WATCH: Andy Watkins seals three points for City at Whitehawk and a brace for himself with this superbly taken second half strike.

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Latest video and social media content from Bath City Empty Re: Latest video and social media content from Bath City

Post by BenE Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Great work from Marvin.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Latest video and social media content from Bath City Empty Re: Latest video and social media content from Bath City

Post by Romans On Demand Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Nick McCootie's equaliser from yesterday's match at Hungerford.

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Do extended highlights only come out for certain matches or is it a certain time after that match? I only ask as don't always have time to watch the whole match. I appreciate that editing the videos must take a fair amount of time.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Marc Monitor wrote:Do extended highlights only come out for certain matches or is it a certain time after that match? I only ask as don't always have time to watch the whole match. I appreciate that editing the videos must take a fair amount of time.
Holiday period slowed things down for a short while but back to normal now, aim to have the highlights up Sunday evening/Monday morning, yesterday's highlights uploading currently.
Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Andy Watkins' opener in yesterday's win

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Watched the highlights on Romans on demand and have to say we did play some good football. I was very grumpy second half but a few days on I have mellowed!

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Actually I enjoyed the match quite a lot but my friend was irritable and put a downer on it. I was mainly concerned that we should have had 5 but don't seem up for putting teams away. It could come back to haunt us against better opposition.

But I will be happy if we can carry on this form.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 am

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Watched the full match highlights on Romans on Demand.

Great game.

Well worth the subscription

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Agreed
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Lynfield Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 pm

I have a question re Romans on Demand. I have a Google Chromecast for my TV, looking at the clips that are uploaded, Romans on Demand seems to run on You Tube....does this mean that I would be able to cast Romans on Demand from my IPad to my TV? Hope this makes sense!
Dusty Lynfield
Dusty Lynfield

Back to top Go down

Post by striped67 Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am

The small clips on YouTube should be easy to cast. Don't think the full length videos use YouTube, but I would have thought there would be some app available that would allow you to do it. On android it would be fairly straightforward, not sure about iPad.
striped67
striped67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:52 pm

The videos are hosted on GBox. I've not got a chromecast to be able to check but their site suggests it should be ok http://support.gbox.com/article/57-can-i-stream-gbox-videos-on-chromecast . I guess on Ipad you'd need the Chrome browser app installed

Last edited by Palms on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by striped67 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 pm

For some reason I can't get the above link to work, but found this one instead:-

http://support.gbox.com/article/154-streaming-to-chromecast
striped67
striped67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusty Lynfield Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Many thanks, I will have a look into this and speak to "she who holds the purse strings" in my house about getting a Romans-on-Demand subscription! If it works I will post to let you know.
Dusty Lynfield
Dusty Lynfield

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:30 am

Well worth getting. Lots of archive stuff to enjoy

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:11 am

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by NCJesster Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:09 pm

I LOVE Romans on Demand. I run it through the browser on my playstation and watch the matches on tv. Who would have thought that even in North Carolina I am able to watch the matches? I have started a routine now of watching them Monday evening after I get my stuff finished for school.
NCJesster
NCJesster

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:58 am

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by NCJesster Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Fantastic service! Well worth the money, especially for those of us who cant get to the matches in person. Why do some of the videos have commentary and others don't? Only change I would suggest.
NCJesster
NCJesster

Back to top Go down

Latest video and social media content from Bath City Empty The 6

Post by pete mac Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Looking forward to watching the 6 on RoD tonight

Gary Owers and the goals are on Made in Bristol live TV tonight at 7.

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:49 pm

NCJesster wrote:Fantastic service! Well worth the money, especially for those of us who cant get to the matches in person. Why do some of the videos have commentary and others don't? Only change I would suggest.

I think the radio commentary is fine for goals alone, but on top of match coverage it can become a bit 'much', as we're describing absolutely everything going on. I think it has been used on highlights packages a couple of times. Sometimes I guess it isn't even used for goals if we've made a mess of reporting it, mentioned the wrong player etc, easily done if you have a view similar to that of Hungerford!*

I've been on the gantry with Dave myself for three matches - Bishop's Stortford, Whitehawk and St Albans - as we either had enough on the radio or, in the case at Bishop's Stortford, we weren't allowed to commentate. I expect it's more difficult to edit as my voice needs to be edited as well as the footage itself.

Hopefully the service can keep up its standards on Saturday when I'm taking Dave's place behind the camera.

* or if you have a brain freeze and announce McCoulsky instead of McCootie like a fool. Still cringing listening to commentary of that and the Watkins goal late on.
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by NCJesster Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 pm

stillmanjunior wrote:
NCJesster wrote:Fantastic service! Well worth the money, especially for those of us who cant get to the matches in person. Why do some of the videos have commentary and others don't? Only change I would suggest.

I think the radio commentary is fine for goals alone, but on top of match coverage it can become a bit 'much', as we're describing absolutely everything going on. I think it has been used on highlights packages a couple of times. Sometimes I guess it isn't even used for goals if we've made a mess of reporting it, mentioned the wrong player etc, easily done if you have a view similar to that of Hungerford!*

I've been on the gantry with Dave myself for three matches - Bishop's Stortford, Whitehawk and St Albans - as we either had enough on the radio or, in the case at Bishop's Stortford, we weren't allowed to commentate. I expect it's more difficult to edit as my voice needs to be edited as well as the footage itself.

Hopefully the service can keep up its standards on Saturday when I'm taking Dave's place behind the camera.

* or if you have a brain freeze and announce McCoulsky instead of McCootie like a fool. Still cringing listening to commentary of that and the Watkins goal late on.

Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense. Maybe we can convince the radio station to archive the matches, then I can listen to the playback while I watch the matches! Either way, great work. I am even getting my wife into watching the matches with me. I guess she doesnt have a choice since I watch them on the TV!
NCJesster
NCJesster

Back to top Go down

Post by Romans On Demand Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Romans On Demand
Romans On Demand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next