Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archive section of website

5 posters

Go down

Archive section of website Empty Archive section of website

Post by yuffie Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 pm

A link to the old defunct version of the website - including all the archive material - can now be found under the CLUB menu on the new website.

You're welcome.

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Archive section of website Empty Re: Archive section of website

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Thank you, Simon. Bloody hell, I wish I could get such a swift response from many companies I am dealing with.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Actually, Simon, I have another request but I am not sure it is you that does it. Could the opposition's goal times be noted on the match reports as well as ours, please? Sometimes, as with Tuesday's match, I just want to scroll through to the goals rather than watch the full match on Romans On Demand. Also, it is quite useful to see when we are letting in goals.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Voutt Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Marc Monitor wrote:Actually, Simon, I have another request but I am not sure it is you that does it. Could the opposition's goal times be noted on the match reports as well as ours, please? Sometimes, as with Tuesday's match, I just want to scroll through to the goals rather than watch the full match on Romans On Demand. Also, it is quite useful to see when we are letting in goals.

Yes please.

And the cards with times please!

Thank you.

Colin Voutt

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Colin - consider your posting an application for emailing the Press Association on Saturday in my absence Cool
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 pm

stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by comrade powell Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Any update on when the links will be added? I know that you've been particularly busy tonight with photography engagements but I'm sure Friday is pretty quiet!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by stillmanjunior Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 pm

After the goal/booking/throw-in times are recorded, could you move the ground a bit to the left, please?
stillmanjunior
stillmanjunior

Back to top Go down

Post by yuffie Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 am

Actually, Simon, I have another request but I am not sure it is you that does it. Could the opposition's goal times be noted on the match reports as well as ours, please? Sometimes, as with Tuesday's match, I just want to scroll through to the goals rather than watch the full match on Romans On Demand. Also, it is quite useful to see when we are letting in goals.

That shouldn't be a problem. Though I'm expecting a few clean sheets in a row now.

And the cards with times please!

That's not so easy as it's hard enough keeping track of our cards - I try to note them on my phone during the game - let alone trying to do this with players I don't recognise (or care about).

Any update on when the links will be added? I know that you've been particularly busy tonight with photography engagements but I'm sure Friday is pretty quiet!

South and National done. North and Evo-Stick to do. Can only update the page when everything is done (and I've received thanks for my attendance last night).

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:46 am

That's a great site. Cheers Mark.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:47 am

Bloody hell, Simon, I apologise, I didn't expect to start an avalanche of requests. Thanks for that and for all your hard work.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Voutt Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 am

Marc Monitor wrote:Bloody hell, Simon, I apologise, I didn't expect to start an avalanche of requests. Thanks for that and for all your hard work.

I have always thought that not mentioning opposition yellow cards was to show a lack of balance.

Many of our opposition even fail to mention their own cards, and certainly do not keep a web site reord

Colin Voutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down