Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath City on 45 spaces

3 posters

Go down

Bath City on 45 spaces Empty Bath City on 45 spaces

Post by Freeview Joe Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 pm

My first ever post so hopefully I do this ok !

For those of you who might be familiar with the 45cat / 45 world / 45 spaces websites, I've recently started a 45 space to record and display football programmes.

Despite my complete lack of IT knowledge, I've managed to scan and record my collection of Bath City programmes to the site, and would love to know if any other Bath City fans would like to add their programmes to the archive also.

If anyone is interested, the site can be found by following the below link

http://www.45spaces.com/association-football-programmes/

Currently The Romans are third in the league (for home programmes posted) just underneath Manchester United and Fulham Smile It would be great if some of the missing gaps in the City collection could be filled in, plus if anyone has programmes by other teams too please feel free to post if you are interested.

Many thanks !
Freeview Joe
Freeview Joe

Back to top Go down

Bath City on 45 spaces Empty Re: Bath City on 45 spaces

Post by bone ash Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 pm

You have done a great job there, FJ! I hope you don't mind, but I have moved the thread to the main Bath City section of the forum so that it is more likely to be noticed.

bone ash

Back to top Go down

Post by turnstyle13 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Wow that's excellent. I think i trip into the loft is called for to find the shoe box and scan the archive; especially as we've been pushed into 4th by Tottenham.
I suspect if Basil searches out from under his bed and retrieves his archive, it may well break the site.

turnstyle13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down