Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz

3 posters

Go down

Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz Empty Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 pm

This one's tricky. I got them all in the end, but I had to have a few goes at some of the spellings. Prepare for brain melt.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/the-most-infuriating-geography-quiz-youll-ever-take?utm_term=.lsRGxEdQq#.wyZG4Vm62

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz Empty Re: Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz

Post by Ashley Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Got all except the US state capital, my brain hurts!

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz Empty Re: Infuriatingly difficult geography quiz

Post by comrade powell Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:32 pm

great quiz! I got so hung up on whether Kazakhstan was Asian or European that I forgot my beloved Switzerland contained a 'z'! And that double letter US capital was a killer for me as well.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:12 am

Given that I could probably only name a dozen state capitals off the top of my head, I was dead lucky that one of them had a double in it.

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down