I, Daniel Blake Community Screening and Q&A with director Ken Loach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I, Daniel Blake Community Screening and Q&A with director Ken Loach

Post by comrade powell on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:23 am

Hot on the heels of its award as the BAFTA Outstanding British Film, Bath City FC is proud to present a screening of I, Daniel Blake followed by a Q&A with director Ken Loach.

See this powerful, Palme d'Or and BAFTA winning film at Bath City Football Club, where Ken can often be spotted on the terraces amongst the matchday crowds. Following the screening there will be a discussion that will offer the chance to share thoughts and experiences and to hear more about the making of the film. We have strictly limited numbers of tickets so please book online now...

https://bath-city-fc.myshopify.com/products/i-daniel-blake-screening-with-ken-loach

We have three categories of tickets:
Standard - £2
Solidarity - £10
Solidarity 'Plus' - £20
Solidarity and Solidarity 'Plus' tickets are available for those who feel able to support the provision of tickets at Standard prices for the whole community.

PLEASE NOTE - NO MORE THAN FIVE TICKETS PER PURCHASE
This is a community event and we want to make it available to as many people as possible. If you purchase more than five tickets, we may cancel and refund the excess.

The earlier screening we ran in December proved very popular and triggered an invigorating and wide-ranging conversation amongst the attendees. This event will be another opportunity for the local community to enjoy the film and be involved in the discussion.

Date - 15 March
Screen time - 7pm
Venue - Randall's Bar, Twerton Park, BA2 1DB
Book your tickets online now

We will hold a retiring collection for Genesis Trust Bath foodbanks.
comrade powell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I, Daniel Blake Community Screening and Q&A with director Ken Loach

Post by comrade powell on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:40 pm

ALL TICKETS FOR GENERAL SALE HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD!
comrade powell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top