Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO comments

2 posters

Go down

GO comments Empty GO comments

Post by BenE Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm surprised there's no comment on here about Owers comments re Dan Bowman. I think it is no surprise that he fell out with Dan but it obviously had a powerful effect on his approach this season.

It is quite clear that reliability is right at the head of his list of requirements for players. Personally I do not think this should be the primary consideration. For instance, of all the players I do not think Frankie would be the first one I'd sign up. We have seen how good he can be and this season he has been way off.

One of the biggest puzzles to me this season has been the paucity of opportunities offered to Josh Hutchinson. He seemed to be coming on in leaps and bounds at the end of last season yet has hardly featured. It has made the overall team a bit dull to watch.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

GO comments Empty Re: GO comments

Post by BenE Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:43 am

Watching Frankie I think he has been told not to keep getting booked. He is more use on the pitch than banned. He has obviously reined himself in. Possibly we will not see him getting forward as much in this new incarnation.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monitor Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 am

BenE wrote:It is quite clear that reliability is right at the head of his list of requirements for players.

Morgan has been reliably poor of late.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down