Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer news on the website

+8
Twerton Park Magic
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-chris
Dave
BenE
Roy D Hacksaw
Ashley
yuffie
12 posters

Go down

Transfer news on the website Empty Transfer news on the website

Post by yuffie Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Crying or Very sad

yuffie

Back to top Go down

Transfer news on the website Empty Re: Transfer news on the website

Post by Ashley Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Congratulations to Manny on the move. Will definitely be missed.

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Roy D Hacksaw Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:00 pm

I guess that's where the money for four new players has come from.

Hopefully it was good business, but I'm going to miss the big ox, because he was just about my most favourite player since Sido.

Roy D Hacksaw

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Manny has been terrific for us and hopefully will do well. He has made a few ricks recently and I wonder whether he had already been approached.

Nevertheless if it enables GO to strengthen then it is good for everyone. The only problem is finding the right lads. We need a centre half and a natural goalscorer.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Gary's transfer history at City is decent, I'm confident we'll get the right man in

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Where has Ronny Huth ended up? If he's still without a gig and we've got money to spend, chuck it at him

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-chris Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:05 am

I can't blame any player for wanting to better themselves and in our league it stands to reason that we are going to lose good players to leagues above us, but I cannot pretend that I am not gutted at losing Manny Crying or Very sad . He has played so well for us and I was just thinking on Saturday that the team is starting to gel together and play particularly well.

On a personal note I was really proud to have been sponsoring him . . . . . with "Andy Field and friends". We seem fated not to keep our sponsored players until the end of the season ! Crying or Very sad

Having said all that I wish him all the best for the future . . . . . I think he will progress even higher than FGR. cheers
Midsomer-chris
Midsomer-chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Midsomer-steve Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:15 am

I would just like to add that I am completely gutted at hearing this news tonight. He was our best player, and, unless a replacement for him is found immediately, I fear that our hopes of attaining a top five position at the end of season will take a nose dive. Like someone has mentioned, he reminds me of Sido, when tackling someone from apparently impossible angles, and this made him so valuable in the centre of defence. His prowess in attack also made him stand out head and shoulders above anything we have upfront. What a shame we cannot enjoy him any longer. Best of luck Manny - and please gang, do not attempt to sponsor anyone in future who has the potential to do anywhere near as well as the ones we have sponsored recently!!
Midsomer-steve
Midsomer-steve

Back to top Go down

Transfer news on the website Empty Thanks Monty

Post by Twerton Park Magic Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:28 am

Thanks for the memories, Monty. You have brightened up some dull afternoons at Twerton. Best of luck in the future.

Let's hope Gary Owers has someone in mind to bring in at centre half. Otherwise we look a bit brittle at the back.

On Sido: Sido Jombati curled home an exquisite free-kick in the 89th minute to hand Wanderers a second successive away victory at in-form Newport County.
Read more at http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-report/index.aspx?MatchId=3925982#hs0MoPlcvcOojYO2.99

Wycombe strikers not delivering the goals at the moment, so Sido's strike really important. Reminds you of Monty a bit doesn't it?

Twerton Park Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Mike Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Palms wrote:Where has Ronny Huth ended up? If he's still without a gig and we've got money to spend, chuck it at him

Boston
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronnhuth
Thank me later
Roman Mike
Roman Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by sned Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:50 pm

So it's an Icelandic u17 and u19 international for a month at least. Hopefully he can do a good job filling Manny's boots!

sned

Back to top Go down

Post by Luton Roman Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:49 am

GO confirming additional money if FGR get promoted and there is a sell on clause.

Luton Roman

Back to top Go down

Post by 2weirdtown Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Luton Roman wrote:GO confirming additional money if FGR get promoted and there is a sell on clause.
I'll be looking at the footie results in future and hoping to see FGR bagging 3 points each time!
2weirdtown
2weirdtown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down