Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Believe

+2
comrade powell
SASCHA
6 posters

Go down

Just Believe Empty Just Believe

Post by SASCHA Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am

Yes, there's little time to waste and yet so much to enjoy and celebrate.
These lads have been given a belief that had slowly been sucked from their very souls.
They now have a new belief in their abilities and the confidence is there for all to see.
As Gary looks on, sometimes with frustration, but also like a proud teacher in the knowledge that, yes these boys are listening and indeed they do have the potential and they will achieve. (remember that feeling Martin, surely it's still there somewhere) Wink

I'm not one for statistics to be honest, but thought I would look into the defeat at Truro, knowing they were doing well.
Since their defeat in late August and stretching onwards six months, they had lost just one of 22 league games.
I have not included their defeat last Saturday, as it looks more impressive that way and like I say, I don't go much on stat's
The tide will turn and I believe today will bring about the goals that we have been lacking for so long.
I also feel that Big Nick will prove his many doubters wrong, including me.

I am going for at least a three goal cushion success this afternoon.

P.S. Saw Manda in Morrisons the other day, cold day but no scarf on, not even a City scarf, thought she loved us.

SASCHA

Back to top Go down

Just Believe Empty Re: Just Believe

Post by comrade powell Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:27 pm

No, I've forgotten that feeling (!) but GO should pin your weekly offerings on the dressing room wall to motivate the boys. Great stuff!
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Post by BenE Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:29 pm

The motivation is already there it is the ability to see out a win that is lacking. At the moment we are better clawing a draw from defeat than grabbing a goal and clinging on.
BenE
BenE

Back to top Go down

Post by MattC Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:34 pm

There's nothing like blind faith in the face of reality.. We're a poor team packed with loan players and a manager that walked out on us previously as soon as he got a better offer. We're in trouble..

MattC

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmore James Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:17 pm

MattC wrote:There's nothing like blind faith in the face of reality.. We're a poor team packed with loan players and a manager that walked out on us previously as soon as he got a better offer. We're in trouble..

dont blame owers, blame the board for taking too long to sack the clown that was in charge before

Elmore James

Back to top Go down

Post by pete mac Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:40 pm

We have 8 games to pick up 8 points. Let's get behind the players and manager.

pete mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum