Roman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships!

2 posters

Go down

Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships! Empty Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships!

Post by Marc Monitor Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Well, I am. Got tickets for all three Wales group games. Hoping to get a "Bath City" Welsh dragon done. Look out for it. Romans, represent.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships! Empty Re: Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships!

Post by comrade powell Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Well done! I tried for about 20 matches in the open sale before Xmas and got nothing. The England game will be ridiculously over hyped, but the other 2 look interesting and I think you have a good chance of getting through.
comrade powell
comrade powell

Back to top Go down

Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships! Empty Re: Bath City are going to the 2016 European Championships!

Post by Marc Monitor Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Yeah, we have hired a coach to get to and from the England game commando-style. Everyone goes mad about England-Wales games and they are always boring. England to win by one goal professionally and tediously. The Slovakia and Russia games are what it is all about. Hadn't thought about after the group stages. Will have run out of money and holiday time by then.
Marc Monitor
Marc Monitor

Location : Within the sight of Twerton Park floodlights (Well, at the end of my street)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down